Monday 9 November 2015

Rapper 50cent fired back at Vivica Fox.


Following Vivca Fox's insinuations that 50cent might have a gay side on Sunday 8th November, 2015, 50cent has fired back at Viva fox.
Firstly, Soulja boy posted a photo on Instagram calling Vivica Fox a cougar, a photo which 50 Cent went on to repost:
  50 Cent further captioned it, saying:

"Oh No!!!, Now she thinks I'm gay because I let her lick my Ass. LMAO. Wait,I didn't want her to,she forced me, my hands were tied. 50 shades of grey."
But he wasn't done. He went on to further post a meme:
The caption was his declaration. He's not stopping any time soon:
"Man somebody should have told her I'm a Troll. I got my asshole merit badge on now. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO"
And then he went hard on her career:
He said:
"bitch remember when you told me fuck Halle Berry and you could have played all the roles she did better then her? And I just looked at you  like what 0the fuck kind shit did you take?LMAO. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO"

with the caption..
Why she say that about 50?Hollywood Bruh these hoe's be crazy. #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO"

No comments:

Post a Comment